|IBM Websphere Application
Our IBM WebSphere Services practice offers products and solutions that help businesses establish direct links between strategic goals, business processes, and IT execution. Our dedicated WebSphere team enables our customers to
- Build, deploy and run applications in a proven, secure and flexible environment.
- Integrate applications and services for operational efficiency and cost savings.
- Leverage legacy applications and information in new business processes.
- Automate and integrate online marketing and sales processes across multiple channels.
- Extend access to business processes, applications and information to anyone anywhere.
- Deliver a point of personalized interaction with applications, content, processes and people
NextXAP’s WebSphere Services practice include implementing the entire middleware infrastructure needed to write, run, and monitor on-demand Web applications in order to implement cross-platform, cross-product solutions. This modular program is based on industry-supported open standards, allowing our clients to enjoy immediate results while leveraging their legacy systems and other assets
Our WebSphere practice areas include
- Enterprise Information Portals
- Business Process Management
- Application Integration
- Project Management
- Software Development of Connectors (to integrate Websphere Portlets to Backend Enterprise Systems such as SAP, Oracle, IBM Mainframes using Web Services)
Our Technical Expertise includes WebSphere Products such as
- WebSphere Portal Server
- WebSphere Business Modeler
- WebSphere Process Server
- WebSphere Integration Developer
- WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Message Broker
Websphere Portals are fast becoming an essential portion of an organizational IT landscape. The Enterprise Portal from IBM allows you to extract additional valuable return on investment from your existing assets by accelerating event resolution and increasing business insight. Realizing the increasing importance of Websphere Portals we have set out to create a core competency in the area with expertise in all areas of an Websphere Portal implementation.
The result of many years of successful implementations and countless hours of experience, NextXAP provides its clients with the roadmap to success. We combine the tools, accelerators, and best practices we've gleaned over the years with the Accelerated SAP methodology to provide businesses with the best possible approach to their portal implementations. Some of the tools and accelerators within our methodology are:
- Project plans based on the ASAP methodology incorporating our experiences and best practices.
- Workshop agendas for custom training.
- Questionnaires for fact gathering and blueprinting.
- End-user procedures.
- Technical procedures.
- User training documents.
- Standardized and consistent project administrative procedures.